- Fully Qualified Staff
Our staff pride themselves in providing the highest levels of care
- Individual Care And Attention
Helping to keep you independent in your own home
Helping you remain Independent in your own Home
Pentlow Community Care in Eastbourne and surrounds, and our new service Ashridge Community care in Bexhill and surrounds, can help you with a range of needs to enable you to retain independence in your own home. Our experienced and friendly team of carers are ready and able to support you in a number of ways.
Our clients' care is individualised to provide help with a specific task, such as getting up, washing and dressing in the morning, or help getting ready and going to bed in the evening. The plan of care will take account of all of your needs, wishes, preferences and personal goals. We will continue to support your aim of maintaining as high a quality of life as possible.
The safety and well-being of our clients is of the utmost importance to us, therefore our carers are carefully selected. A rigorous recruitment process enables us to ensure that we are selecting the right individual to carry out the tasks that we or our client requests. All our carers undertake a comprehensive training programme to ensure that they are equipped for all eventualities.
- Assistance with washing or bathing
- Helping with dressing or undressing
- Assisting with going to bed at night or getting up in the morning
- Taking clients shopping or doing shopping for them on their behalf
- Housework, including washing and ironing
- Helping with preparation of meals or preparing meals as appropriate
- Assisting with medication
- Accompanying clients to appointments (Hospital, Doctor, Dentist, Chiropractor etc)
- Accompanying clients to social events (Women’s Institute, Round Table & Rotary Luncheons), the carer will take the client and either stay at the event with the client or go back later to pick them up and take them home
- Accompany clients to the Theatre
- Sitting with clients whilst their main carer is out, or to play cards, scrabble or other activities
- Night Service, either a sleep night or an awake night. The aim of this service is to provide reassurance and company for those feeling anxious or vulnerable overnight, the carer also provides assistance with personal needs in the morning before leaving.
- Respite cover whilst the main carer is away, this can be for two or three calls a day right the way through to a 24 hour care package